Brand Activation Manager Jobs Vacancy in Gsk Belgium Dubai
Gsk Belgium Dubai urgently required following position for Brand Activation Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Activation Manager Jobs Vacancy in Gsk Belgium Dubai Jobs Details:
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage P&L for the Sensodyne brand in the GNE region
- Accountable for accelerated sales and profit growth for the Sensodyne brand in the region
- Develop winning Market activation plans (MAPs) in the context of consumer, shopper and expert connections as well as competitive set. Output clear local activation calendars to be deployed to attain growth priorities in sales and shares
- Manage roll out NPDs, promotion calendar and media to drive sustainable brand consumption and fuel sales growth for all GINE markets
- Execute in-market new product launches brilliantly leveraging area launch toolkits with local adaptations when needed
- Plan, manage and deploy working media for the Sensodyne brand to optimize return on investment and deliver strong marketing activations through strong agency partnerships.
- Drive Digital connections through driving local digital insights and delivering locally relevant digital campaigns. Win in digital activation through driving locally relevant digital activations
- Activate and consistently deploy winning claims working closely with area, regulatory, medical, and activation teams
- Ensure the brand heart is brought to life and consistently activated across all touch points to build long term brand equity
- Work collaboratively with area teams to utilize global brand material and tool kits for effective implementations in markets
- Work with area teams to drive actionable local insights (consumer, shopper, expert) to generate locally relevant Task Maps
- Build strong partnerships with media and advertising agencies at LOC to deliver world-class activations
- Identify investment priorities and manage A&P (working media and P-line) with appropriate mix between advertising and in-store efforts in collaboration with sales channel and category management.
- Continuous refinement of the marketing mix through application of ROI models
- Model GSK values & behaviors and compliance with all GSK codes of practice
- Responsible for tracking brand equities and recommending remedial action
5-8 years of marketing experience in the FMCG sector
Bachelor degree ( BA, Marketing)
Strong communication skills
Additional related qualification is a plus
Similar experience in UAE
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a world-leading pharmaceutical company with a mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We employ 100,000 people in over 115 countries, and our work covers three main areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.