Registration Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Zayed University Dubai
Zayed University Dubai urgently required following position for Registration Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Registration Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Zayed University Dubai Jobs Details:
- Responds to queries of students, families, faculty, staff and general public with correct information, direction for service, and when applicable, provides that service.
- Manages the in-person, phone, mail and e-mail queries in the most effective way. Ensures that line-ups are managed appropriately.
- Ensures accurate completion of Registrar’s Office forms for processing by the department. Assists with processing of forms as required.
- May contact students and parents to obtain crucial information (e.g. call parents of absent or tardy students to ascertain reasons).
- Performs administrative duties such as typing, filing, attending to all telephone calls, receiving students and other visitors to the department, and handling all department mail – both incoming and outgoing.
- Contributes to delivery and organization of special events such as new student orientation at the beginning of each semester.
- Assists with Class Schedule and Course Registration tasks assigned by the Registrar’s Office as required.
- Receives medical reports and gives to Registration Officer responsible for attendance.
- Participates as required in various projects presented by Student Services.
- Must possess a Diploma from an accredited institution and 0-1 year experience working on a team and in a customer service position preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiar with an educational environment & UAE culture preferred.
- Comfortable with technology.
- Bilingual - Arabic and English.