Site Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Esnaad
Esnaad urgently required following position for Site Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Site Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Esnaad Jobs Details:
- Proficiency in design and steel and concrete structures is manditory
- Assists in development of new project proposals. Includes directing and preparing layouts, developing budget estimates, preparing preliminary and detailed designs, collating all required information.
- Assists in management of construction projects. Includes overseeing the development of the detailed project drawings, interacting with contractors, administering sub-contracts as required and exercising overall site control of the project.
- Administers excavation work permit procedures. Includes reviewing drawings for underground utilities, determining feasibility of work, and giving approval.
- Provides engineering and related technical advice on construction or related matters, overseeing document control activities, liaising with Engineers in other sections etc.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with the company’s HSE&Q policies and procedures, ensuring that appropriate preparatory and protective measures are employed at all stages
- Preparation of Inspection and Test Plans for in-house projects & reviewing the same submitted by the contractors.
- Reviewing workshop/Fabrication drawings.
- Comparing material submittals of contractors with Esnaad’s specifications and standards and providing feedback.
- Carries-out inspection of day-to-day activities and reporting to the Department Manager.
- Capable of taking the ownership of the Site activities from site development to completion and handing over.
- Planning resources application in advance and tracking the costs for each application.
- Fully aware of concrete, rebars, structural steel, painting and other services inspection techniques and producing reports for any observation/non-compliance.
- Capable of carrying-out site HSE & Quality audits on regular basis to achieve zero LTI.
- Capable of preparing risk Assessments and job safety Analysis of site activities.
- Comparing planned progress with actual and communicating with other sections/contractors.
- B.E Civil or Equivalent
- 8-10 years gulf experience in Site Supervision. Inspections and Quality Control in the Gulf region, preferably in the UAE. Proficiency in design and steel and concrete structures would be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with experience in Project Scheduling software, Preferably Primavera/MS Project, MS Office and CAD, Staad Pro.
- Good written and spoken English. Capable of self-correspondence.
- Valid UAE driving license.