Desktop Support Engineer Middle East Africa Jobs Vacancy in Fis Dubai
Fis Dubai urgently required following position for Desktop Support Engineer Middle East Africa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Desktop Support Engineer Middle East Africa Jobs Vacancy in Fis Dubai Jobs Details:
- Builder of customer relationship and trust
- Regional point of contact for all IT related issues or requests (1st PoC being the Employee Support Helpdesk)
- Hardware and Software assets management (related to End User)
- End User environment communications and trainings
- Strong collaboration with Infrastructure Team
- Create/Update documentation related end users (e.g. Welcome email, joiner/leaver check lists)
- Meeting Room Health Check (e.g. ensure IT related equipment are properly functioning)
Desktops and Laptops
- Deploy (as per current standard), Configure, Deliver, Dispose
- Support and Repair (liaise with vendor for hardware repair)
- Maintain an up to day inventory (e.g. HPAM update upon deployment or disposal)
- Install End User software (licensing validity and availability checks)
- Deployment of new applications (and/or upgrades) and follow up
- Review Unauthorized and End of Life Software and remediate
- Microsoft Windows patching (Desktop OS)
- Non Windows Desktop OS patching (e.g. Mac OS)
- Applications patching (e.g. Java, Adobe Flash)
- Review Encryption and Antivirus definition status and remediate
- Administrative Privileges management (e.g. Viewfinity administration)
Network and Telecom
- Switch access VLAN assignment (if not automatic)
- Wireless Access support
- Headset phone / softphone setup
- Video Conferencing System support
- Mobile phone support
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.