Food Beverage Supervisor Barasti Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Dubai
Marriott International Inc Dubai urgently required following position for Food Beverage Supervisor Barasti. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food Beverage Supervisor Barasti Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Dubai Jobs Details:
Job Number 18001EVR
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Le Meridien
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- To conduct the training sessions and meeting when required by the department.
- To lead the team with leadership skills
- To be flexible in supporting other outlets in the complex when required with proper scheduling
- Working in pressure and to support staff when needed
- To know the guest needs and their satisfaction and handling complains
- To train and develop the staff with new ideas and upselling skill to achieve the goal.
- Shows awareness / sensitivity / tolerance towards cultural differences by moderating own cultural behaviors.
- To share the knowledge, ideas and experience to assist others.
- Consistently to keep the high standard.
- Minimum five years’ experience in relevant area,
- Handling complains & situation
- Attending briefings & meetings
- Speak & write fluently in English
- Thorough Food & Beverage knowledge
- Requirement to know about micros handling
- Need to know the basic HACCP and Food Hygiene
- Ability to work in 4 shift (Morning, Afternoon, evening & split)
- Smart in appearance and well groomed
- Hotel / High Degree or equivalent education required
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.