Civil Planner Eng Jobs Vacancy in Partners Dubai
Partners Dubai urgently required following position for Civil Planner Eng. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Civil Planner Eng Jobs Vacancy in Partners Dubai Jobs Details:
Description: Civil Planner engineer shall develop the most suitable and economically viable construction and engineering methods for projects, for an important road project in the UAE. The Civil Planner should be familiar with civil construction works (bridges, culvers, retaining walls, etc..) related to infrastructure projects. Involved throughout the development stages, and present on site during the build to oversee procedures. It is the responsibility of the planning engineer to estimate a timescale for a project and to ensure that the outlined deadlines are met. Shall work closely with site managers and other engineers to ensure a project runs on schedule and that material supplies are sufficient.
- Deciding on the most appropriate engineering techniques and sequences of activities for each project stage
- Drawing plans; using specialised software packages.
- Ensuring plans meet the client’s specifications
- Making estimations for timescales and costs
- Supervising the project at all stages and providing solutions to problems
- Collaborating with site managers, surveyors, engineers, site worker and other professionals
- Ensuring procedures are carried out safely
- Up-to-date with Oracle Primavera and Microsoft Project
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask, time manage and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Extreme attention to detail and problem solving skills
Qualifications: High School Degree in relevant disciplines and min. 5 years of experience as Planner, preferably with some past exposure to GCC countries. English and Italian language CEFR level C2.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Duration: 1 year
Starting date: immediate mobilization
To apply please fill in the form in this page
and mention the above Job Reference No.