Marketing Junior Copywriter Jobs Vacancy in Workz Dubai
Workz Dubai urgently required following position for Marketing Junior Copywriter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Junior Copywriter Jobs Vacancy in Workz Dubai Jobs Details:
You must be a Native English speaker/writer with highly-competent English writing skills that is both a technical and creative content writer.
You will need to be able to learn quickly and develop (on-the-job) a strong knowledge of complex subjects (e.g. technology-related) and be able to engagingly and persuasively explain them simply to a B2B audience.
- Writing both technical and creative content both on and offline e.g. website content, blogs, vlogs, script writing, press releases, SEO content, emailers, social media, etc.
- Product marketing skills utilising strong degree of knowledge and understanding of products, technology and industry.
- Ensuring all written communication and documentation sent is of the highest standard (meticulous punctuation and grammar) and in line with company guidelines.
SEO & digital marketing
- Ensuring company website has continually fresh, relevant and up to date.
- Implement effective on-page and off-page SEO strategies including content creation, managing keyword/tags and other online activities.
- Managing company social media channels
- Managing SEM campaigns.
- Responsible for all public relations activities and media relations e.g. press release concept, creation & distribution, media follow up & inquiry handling.
- Investigate and identify suitable pr opportunities with relevant media e.g. articles, interviews, features etc.
- Excellent written English, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Marketing knowledge/skills
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Degree-level or higher: Marketing, Communications or any other writing field: English, Journalism, Publishing, etc.
If you met the requirements of this role please apply using the ‘Submit your CV’ form on the right of this page.