Fablab Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Ministry Education Uae Dubai
Ministry Education Uae Dubai urgently required following position for Fablab Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fablab Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Ministry Education Uae Dubai Jobs Details:
- Managing all aspects of the daily operation and use of the Fab Lab.
- Providing Technical support for the Fab Lab hardware and software.
- Collaborating with and supporting program teams in the development of new Fab Lab programming.
- Help to manage open days including machine booking, user payments, dealing with telephone and email enquiries; monitoring stock levels and helping to reorder when necessary; assisting with the installation, maintenance and operations of manufacturing applications and equipment & processes.
- Take part in development activities for new workshops and events; ordering or producing materials, supporting delegates in the use of Fab Lab equipment; assisting or leading in the facilitation and delivery of events and workshops.
- Managing the delivery of Fab Lab programs, including learning experiences for school, community and public groups in the Fab Lab.
- Managing the training and certification of all staff, volunteers, interns, and guests on the use of the Fab Lab software, computers and manufacturing equipment.
- Supervising all staff, volunteers, and interns working in the Fab Lab.
- Providing technical support for Fab Lab hardware and software.
- Serving as a liaison with internal staff, external program partners and members of the global Fab Lab network.
- Participating as team member in assigned working groups and project teams as assigned.
- Maintaining and supporting of the equipment
- Managing the use of the space
- Maintaining partnerships with external organizations
- Working closely with staff from other program teams to support the development and operation of programs that serve the school, community, and public audiences.
- Maintain departmental responsibilities (Report preparation, meetings, email, phone…etc.)
- Hold one of the following degrees:
- Electrical engineering
- Computer engineering
- Mechanical engineering with programming knowledge.
- Mechatronics engineering.
- Computer science with technical experience.
- Industrial Engineering
- Able to conduct training and managing workshops.
- Able to deal and maintain machineries.
- Have good communication and presentation skills.
- Aware of the safety rules & regulation and using of first aid kit.
- Fluent in Arabic and English (reading, writing and speaking).
- Experience with Instruments software LabVIEW, AutoCAD, AutoDesk , Solidworks, ..etc
- Proficiency in the operation of test equipment including Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Counter/Timers, Logic Analyzers, DMMs, CMUs and CMWs is a plus.