Claims Officer Jobs Vacancy in Allianz Worldwide Care Dubai
Allianz Worldwide Care Dubai urgently required following position for Claims Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Claims Officer Jobs Vacancy in Allianz Worldwide Care Dubai Jobs Details:
Allianz is the home for those who dare - a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people - both its 83 million private and corporate customers and its 142,000 employees - Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, push the boundaries and challenge the industry.
Allianz Partners (AWP) provides diverse expertise in automotive, international health & life, travel insurance, assistance and direct sales and is at the forefront of the Allianz B2B2C offering. United under one brand, Allianz Global Assistance, Allianz Global Automotive and Allianz Worldwide Care are specialist areas combining forces to push boundaries and create tomorrow's solutions to deliver an enhanced experience to our clients. Our 15,000 employees are based across 34 countries and combine 58 different languages and 60 nationalities, reflecting the truly diverse nature of Allianz Worldwide Partners. Our DNA is unique: we dare and care, anytime, anywhere. If this sounds like you, come and join us.
Allianz Care are the international health experts at Allianz Partners. Our focus is on addressing the health and wellbeing protection needs of clients worldwide, through the delivery of straightforward, innovative solutions that make each client feel understood, confident and valued. The dedicated multicultural teams who deliver this service and support have a clear culture of making a positive difference to clients in every interaction, by taking a personal and solution oriented approach.
Allianz Partners Health & Life offers health, life and disability insurance as well as a wide range of health and protection services to employers and insurance partners worldwide.
Claims Officer- Dubai
The role of Claims Officer involves processing medical claims for client's worldwide. We ensure a high level of client service while processing claims within an industry leading 48 hours. The Claims Department is a very fast paced and challenging environment, with many different languages used and a mixture of cultures.
Adjudicate and process Claims within the agreed company SLA - clear to zero, in accordance with policy benefits to facilitate the company achieving its loss ratio target
- Use AWC's client database accurately and effectively to ensure reports generated give a true reflection of the department's workload, which consequently facilitates effective target planning
- Operate within and meet the conditions of company service standards, clear to zero, to guarantee customer satisfaction and retention
- Contribute to the team and departmental productivity targets so that the agreed SLA is achieved and a high level of customer service is provided.
- In line with the company's policy on cost containment identify duplicate payments, possible non-disclosure and fraudulent claims
- Respond to customer enquiries accurately and professionally and if necessary, liaise with other departments for support to ensure an efficient and professional response is given thereby achieving customer satisfaction
- Participate in departmental medical training to expand knowledge of medical terminology and procedures and to develop comprehensive claims processing skills
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
- 1 - 2 years experience in a customer focused environment, ideally in an administrative role
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Completion or progression towards the Diploma in Private Medical Insurance.
- A highly customer-focused individual with strong interpersonal, communicative and accuracy skills.
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines and service standards
To learn more about us please visit
Allianz Worldwide Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer