Instructor Aviation Jobs Vacancy in Gal Abu Dhabi
Gal Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Instructor Aviation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Instructor Aviation Jobs Vacancy in Gal Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
Will also be responsible for :-
1. Perform instruction on aircraft maintenance fundamentals, safety, inspection, technical publications, aircraft systems and components, aviation regulations and other related topics.
2. Work with course developers, providing the necessary technical information and guidance.
3. Review, assist in the development of, and/or revise courses using the systems approach (SAT or ADDIE).
4. Prepare program syllabi detailing maintenance courses which will be conducted to produce employees qualified to perform aircraft maintenance.
5. Prepare classes in support of specific platform and other syllabi. Classes should be planned to cater for trainees with varying degrees of subject matter knowledge.
6. Conduct desired classroom and platform instruction as required. Classes should be presented in such a fashion that learning is progressive and effective.
7. Perform intermediate and terminal assessments to determine the extent to which learning is taking place. Each assessment shall be documented to maintain accountability and to assist in recognizing any trends in those areas where obstacles to training exist.
8. Review assessment reports and course evaluations to amend training courses, as necessary, to ensure effectiveness of training.
9. Maintain classroom discipline and manage the learning process.
10. Responsible for general housekeeping for all assigned areas.
11. Maintain trainee records, and collaborate with other Instructors.
12. Perform any other duties as assigned by the Training Supervisor or Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in an aircraft maintenance discipline (Airframe/Power plant; Electrical/Avionics; Aircraft Maintenance technology) is highly desirable.
- Instructor will have a minimum of eight (8) years practical experience in the required discipline (A&P or Avionics) with a demonstrated aptitude for instructing; Prior experience working with military aviation units is preferred; and Knowledge of, and experience in, training methodologies and management utilizing a systems approach (SAT or ADDIE) is highly desirable.