Corporate Development Manager The Americas Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters Dubai
Robert Walters Dubai urgently required following position for Corporate Development Manager The Americas. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Development Manager The Americas Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters Dubai Jobs Details:
The Corporate Development team leads all acquisition and new build projects for this Global Company. Following their recent growth through to multiple acquisitions, they are looking to recruit a highly-skilled, enthusiastic Corporate Development Manager to join the America’s regional team to further accelerate the Companies rapid growth. Location: TBD – Miami, Chicago
Supporting the Head of Corporate Development – The Americas, this newly-created role will support every stage of the acquisitions projects throughout the region, from sourcing and financial/valuation modeling to transaction and integration management, as well as the analysis surrounding New Build projects.
They seek a talented transaction specialists with vast valuation/financial modeling experience. This person needs to also have the traits of a relationship builder and project manager who could intimately understand the premium schools market and will build upon the great work achieved to date. Providing strong support and exceptional stakeholder management, the Corporate Development Manager – The Americas will:
- Support school acquisitions opportunities throughout the Americas. Create complex financial/valuation models to evaluate potential transactions. Help to manage the entire acquisition transaction process, coordinate the internal and external due diligence and lead the commercial aspects of the transactions documentation
- Research desired K-12 markets and produce a focused potential targets lists as well as be educated in other market participants activities
- Work hand in hand with the Head of Real Estate Development to source, document and mobilize all New Builds in the region.
- Lead the production and delivery of strategic studies The Successful candidate will possess:
- A degree level qualification, ideally complemented by a MBA or Masters in Finance
- A minimum of 7-10 years’ experience working in a deal environment, preferably in a corporate M&A function, transaction services, private equity or venture capital.
- A demonstrable track record of successful completion of acquisition transactions and understanding of the education sector
- Outstanding analytical skills, highly numerate with a sound understanding of what lays behind numbers and drive revenues and profitability
- The ability to manage multiple complex projects in parallel
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- The confidence to operate at a senior level
- Ideally, fluent in Spanish
This is an exciting position at the heart of the Companies growth’s strategy. This role requires a substantial level of self-reliance, creativity and the ability to work collaboratively with partners located across the world. The Company is looking for someone with a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organization who has an affinity and an interest in education. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools organization, you will be joining an active network of like-minded people in the region and across the world.