Senior Reservoir Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Omv Norge Abu Dhabi
Omv Norge Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Senior Reservoir Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Reservoir Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Omv Norge Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
Your responsibilities:As part of our continued growth aspirations in the MEA region, we are looking for Senior Reservoir Engineers to join our MEA hub. Positions will be Abu Dhabi based and with possibility for secondment.
- Support and actively contribute to Reservoir Engineering related activities for MEA Hub (Yemen, Libya, UAE, Iran, Kurdistan)
- Plan, organize, control and execute all Reservoir Engineering activities required to effectively implement reservoir management plans for MEA Hub projects
- Execute and control RE input to drive integrated studies, assessments and reservoir surveillance, in order to determine and recommend new investment opportunities that contribute to the optimum hydrocarbon recovery and reserves
- Manage all RE data acquisition projects (MDT, PVT, Well Tests, Pressure Surveillance, etc) including planning, field execution, data management and data interpretation
- Supervise and coordinate the dynamic modelling efforts on all reservoirs and effectively communicate learnings and implications within the organization
- Manage all production forecasting and reserves determination processes
- Develop and coordinate the reservoir engineering input to additional development projects and further key new technological initiatives
- Coordinate / liaise with project stakeholders (partners, NOCs), related disciplines, industry partners, branch and head office staff and contractors
- Master or PhD in Petroleum Engineering or similar with at least 15 years of experience in Reservoir Engineering
- Experienced and proficient in all aspects of reservoir engineering
- Proven experience in reservoir simulation with ECLIPSE / Petrel RE
- Experience in brown- and greenfield projects, sandstone and carbonate reservoirs, gas and oil fluid types
- EOR (evaluation, piloting and or full field implementation) and fluid characterization experience will be an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills, fluent in English language
We offer you:
- Place of work: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Superior: Head of Development & Reservoir Engineering - MEA
- We offer an internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an international and fast growing company
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.
Your contact:Luiza Condrat