Senior Technical Consultant Scms Dubai Uae Jobs Vacancy in Abb Dubai
Abb Dubai urgently required following position for Senior Technical Consultant Scms Dubai Uae. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Technical Consultant Scms Dubai Uae Jobs Vacancy in Abb Dubai Jobs Details:
Senior Technical Consultant (SCMS), Dubai, UAE.
1. Technical contribution
- Work as a leading functional practitioner in SCADA, RTU, Communication and Cyber security field.
- Work with tendering team to understand end client’s specifications/practices related to SCADA, RTU, Communication and Cyber security and propose a Technical solution meeting the requirements.
- Advice clients and ABB Service Team on maintenance and upgradation of existing installed base.
- Give presentations / trainings on new products / solutions to internal / external customers.
- Drive approvals where and when required.
- Trouble shoot and solve the problems in live substations.
- Lead or support the development of a special technology or area of best practice. Keep abreast of latest trends in the field of SCADA, RTU, Communication and Cyber security.
- Operate within ABB business code of conduct and ethic.
- Behold the ABB safety culture
2. Customer and sales:
- Develop and maintain professional relations with customers, consultants and end clients to understand their requirements.
- Promote new Technologies in the market.
- Provide technical support and guidance to sales team for offer preparation.
3. Planning and control:
- Create work plans and cost estimates in one’s area of responsibility.
- Ensure quality timely implementation within targeted cost.
4. Technical leadership and knowledge sharing:
- Build network - internally and externally - for exchange of information. Provide training, support and technical advice to colleagues.
5. Processes and tools:
- Prepare training material and conduct product and tool related trainings.
- Support in the development of new tools and processes for engineering effectiveness. Ensure usage of standard process and tools.
6. Finance and budget:
- Contribute to achieve agreed business financial targets for a technology, business area or consulting team