Apps And Web Developer Jobs Vacancy in Ain University
Ain University urgently required following position for Apps And Web Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Apps And Web Developer Jobs Vacancy in Ain University Jobs Details:
- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (email@example.com), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Apps and Web Developer
Reference Number: 081
Qualification: BSc. Computer Science
Certification: ASP VBNET share point, PHP, Java
Location: Abu Dhabi & Al Ain campuses
- Knowledge of SharePoint programming, Design experience, Basic SQL programming (e.g. Oracle My SQL) and Oracle SOA Suite, Junit or NUnit, XML, XSD, XSL, XPath, XQuery, XSLT, SOAP web services, JAXB/JAX-WS, Maven, Jenkins or SOAPUI would be highly desirable.
- Implement email designs to render correctly across multiple OS and devices.
- Suggest and develop new web features and functionality.
- Log and follow through to complete all web support cases with third parties.
- Assisting Web Development projects inside ITC.
- Responsible to implement project tasks.
- 7 years’ experience in the relevant field (Experience of UAE is a plus)
- Experience of C# .NET or similar (e.g. C, C++).
- Proficiency in English language, spoken and written.
Interested candidates may send their updated CV clearly showing Photo ID, Education, Skills, and Experience