Junior Procurement Executive Jobs Vacancy in Maxit Advertising Llc Dubai
Maxit Advertising Llc Dubai urgently required following position for Junior Procurement Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Procurement Executive Jobs Vacancy in Maxit Advertising Llc Dubai Jobs Details:
- Supervise the procurement activities for timely & accurate purchases, delivery & payments.
- Supervise purchase order process in Tally system; monitor & follow up on pending approvals.
- Supervise approved purchase Order submission to concerned suppliers / sub-contractors to ensure P.O. is received.
- Liaise with supplier / sub-contractor for non-deliveries, quality or breached terms & conditions.
- Liaise with accounts for advance payment; provide payment transfer details to foreign suppliers.
- Seek shipping / freight forwarding companies from supplying countries & negotiate price / fees etc.
- Escalate pending deliveries to procurement manager, recommend alternative suppliers to minimize delays.
- Responsible for all communication to the project team members and will provide the required procurement status reports.
- Interact with Engineering and design firms to establish any procedures/ guidelines for the procurement and execution of equipment/ materials and construction contracts.
- Oversee all required expediting and tracking for the purchased goods and services during the entire procurement cycle.
- Candidate should have a B.E Engineering degree holder.
- Degree in supply chain, purchasing, logistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in procurement of Steel & structural.
- Candidates who have experience in ISO quality Systems preferred.
- Experience in logistics processing & knowledgeable on local customs standards & procedures.