Data Analyst Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Star Services Llc
Star Services Llc urgently required following position for Data Analyst Scientist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Analyst Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Star Services Llc Jobs Details:
FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW SOON IN INDIA
Knowledge, Experience & Competencies
Formal Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent
Years & Field of Experience required: 7+ years related experience
Related Professional Training, Certification or Membership:
- Good knowledge and Hands on experience using Hadoop’s HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Pig, MapReduce, YARN, Spark
- Firm understanding of SQL and NoSQL.
- Solid understanding of data mining techniques and tools.
- Hands on experience in using visualization tools like Qlikview, Tableau, Pentaho, Cognos, SAS.
- Firm understanding of major programming/scripting languages like Java, Linux, PHP, Ruby, Phyton and/or R. As well, as experience in working with ETL tools such as Sqoop, Informatica, Talend and/or Pentaho.
- Familiarity with disciplines such as Natural Language Processing, Machine learning and Conceptual modelling to be able to share and articulate modelling, Statistical analysis, Predictive modelling and Hypothesis testing.
- Strong, in-depth experience in data modeling and experience with business intelligence systems (dimensional modeling, data mining, predictive analytics)
Experience working with Cloud Storage, HW, OS Administrator is a plus
Principal Functions (Major Areas of Responsibility):
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends and patterns in complex datasets.
- Build predictive models and machine learning algorithms and combine models through ensemble modeling.
- Designing the solution for processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Data mining using the latest tools available for data gathering and extraction.
- In depth understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem and tools.
(Note: This job description is applicable to all positions that the job family comprises. The higher the position the higher the degree of required expertise and responsibility. Depending upon functional assignment, the jobholder shall carry out activities related to his respective network area)
1. Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
2. Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
3. Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
4. Identify, analyze and interpret trends and patterns in complex datasets.
5. Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
6. Undertake pre-processing of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
7. Build predictive models and machine learning algorithms and combine models through ensemble modeling.
8. Employ sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods to prepare data for use in predictive and prescriptive modeling
9. Designing the solution for processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
10. Doing Ad-Hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
11. Data mining using the latest tools available for data gathering and extraction.
12. Extending company’s data with third party sources of information whenever needed (based on approvals, business case and post security team clearances).
13. Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
14. Identify opportunities to improve productivity via sophisticated statistical modeling
15. Explore data sources to identify opportunities to improve business reports and statistics projections
16. In depth understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem.
17. Ability to write MapReduce/SPARK jobs
18. Ability to write Pig Latin scripts.
19. Hands on experience in HiveQL.
20. Familiarity with data loading tools like Flume, Sqoop.
21. Knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie.