Site Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Company Dubai
Company Dubai urgently required following position for Site Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Site Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Company Dubai Jobs Details:
- Direct and oversee land/building acquisitions, leasing and site locations required for telecommunications installations
- Perform preliminary candidate search and report on viable locations for sites to ensure entitlements are possible and client does not waste time and money.
- Report all site acquisition activities on assigned sites. Coordinate with the Design, Zoning, RF Engineering and Construction Management Teams.
- Assist in preparation and monitoring of individual site budgets and schedules. Coordinate with land owner and client during the lease negotiation process to obtain fully executed lease or option agreement.
- Prepare lease document package for negotiation and finalized package with detailed account of negotiations and deal points for client.
- Travel to sites and work in client designated areas as required.
- Attend project and deployment meetings as directed by Site Acquisition Manager.
- Coordinate with other managers, consultants and contractors on project to ensure quality performance.
- Manage quality control, data entry and tracking of site candidate packages, lease agreements, and other site acquisition documentation
- Coordinate, schedule and track site visits and technical team visits with various departments
- Prepare and update site status reports/databases, site close-out packages, and attend client meetings as required
- Assist management in preparation of client billing
very good communication skills in both Arabic and English languages
Very good negotiation skills
strong networking skills and conflict management skills
candidate must be available in UAE and preferably with UAE Driving license
منطقة الوظيفة دبي, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
قطاع الشركة الإتصالات
طبيعة عمل الشركة صاحب عمل (القطاع الخاص)
الدور الوظيفي التشييد والبناء
نوع التوظيف دوام كامل
الراتب الشهري $3,000 - $4,000
عدد الوظائف الشاغرة 3
الرقم المرجعي للوظيفة JB3802329
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
عدد سنوات الخبرة الحد الأدنى: 3 الحد الأقصى: 6
منطقة الإقامة الإمارات العربية المتحدة