Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi University Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi University Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi University Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support for the HR Department to include telephone coverage, copier projects, mail handling, supplies control and necessary communications internally and externally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet, assist and/or direct students, employees and/or visitors and the general public and receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
- Direct employees and other visitors to the appropriate staff member
- Pick up and deliver the incoming mail, open and date stamp all general correspondence
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible and respond to
public inquiries, in a courteous manner
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take appropriate messages when required
- Monitor access of visitors and administer security cards.
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically for HR Manager
- Organize meetings
- Prioritize between attending visitors over phone calls
- Contact relevant secretaries of various departments, whenever required
- Record visitor information on visitor information chart
- Ensure accurate call transfers
- Bachelors in any related discipline
- 1 year of related experience
- 1 year of nature of Relevant Experience Required
- English is a must, Arabic is required
- Customer Service orientation
- Office Administration Skills
- Safeguard Confidentiality