Local Services Representative Jobs Vacancy in Manpower Middle East
Manpower Middle East urgently required following position for Local Services Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Local Services Representative Jobs Vacancy in Manpower Middle East Jobs Details:
This is a Contract Role under ManpowerGroup ME. It's a 12 months renewable contract.
This groundbreaking Employee Experience pillar is truly bridging cross functional teams to provide simplicity, clarity and greatly improve the holistic employee experience. This will be a journey of improvement over time, leveraging the natural synergies of our functional teams through cross-functional processes. This team also focuses on improving the experiences, processes, and tools that employees encounter daily.
Service Area Activity Descriptions include:
Local Benefits Delivery:
- Obtain and validate necessary employee data for onboarding, changes occurring due to life events, and off boarding events.
- Work with internal partners to ensure correct processing of benefits information.
- Manage payment process for vendor services where applicable.
- Partner with HR Country and COE on annual plan renewals.
- Partner with HR Country to develop and communicate enrollment and benefit updates to employees.
- Plan, communicate, and deliver local site benefit events in partnership with HR Country. Activities include determining timeline, planning, coordinating with vendors, communication content design, and providing onsite support for employees’ questions.
- Manage accurate internal data and forms to ensure compliance with local requirements.
Local Absence Management
- Collect necessary paperwork associated with leaves of absence
- Process the leave in system in line with local legal requirements
- Provide payment instructions to payroll and other 3rd parties
- Verify manager actions on completion of leave
- Manage process compliance in line with country and global policy
- Responsible for adherence to the compliance accountability model and assessment methodology agreed upon by COE and Partners/stakeholders.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders to collate data and prepare various government reporting requirements, if required in location
- Provide data support (Pfile, benefits, absence) for internal and external audits
- Ensure process compliance in line with policy changes.
New Employee Data Collection:
New Hire documentation support including:
- Facilitation of immigration data required for the application of the visa/work permit process in partnership with the third party
- Copies of visa/immigration/work permit paperwork and passports required to be held on local files
- Validation of Medical Checks and file, where required to be carried out locally
- Collect completed and signed contracts and file as per local requirements
- Complete employee Work Books, as required
- Benefit enrollment documentation where required locally
- Any other data collection requirements stipulated by local law
HR Program Delivery:
- Provide local presence with administration expertise for a variety of programs conceived and driven by HR, mostly in service of employee engagement, eg.
o Country enablement initiatives
o Employee engagement initiatives
o New local guideline/policy or procedure introduction, review, or changes
Other Global Services:
- HR incident support
- Personnel file administration
- Building of effective relationships with managers, employees and HR.
- Consulting & Contracting with Clients
- Collaboration Across Business
- Effective Communication
- Demonstration of Systems Thinking
- Management of Process & Programs
- Champions Continuous Improvement
- Drives Results
- Analyzes and Interprets Data
- Demonstrates critical thinking, sound judgement and a pragmatic approach to decision making.
- University degree in Human Resources/Business Administration or similar
- Generalist HR experience, preferably in a complex, multinational organization
- Knowledge of principles and practices in HR administration
- Very good command of English and local language, both speaking and writing
- Advanced MS Office skills
- High customer orientation & results achievement with strong business acumen
- Partnership building (building effective relationships with managers, employees and HR, consulting, effective communication)
- Excellence in operations (management of process and programs, champions continuous improvement, drives results)
- Alignment of Analysis and Strategy (analyzes and interprets data, demonstrates critical thinking and pragmatic approach to decision making)