Head Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Kintec Global Recruitment
Kintec Global Recruitment urgently required following position for Head Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Kintec Global Recruitment Jobs Details:
Do you have more than 15 years experience?
Have you worked in the Middle East for oil, gas or petrochemical organisations?
If so, Kin-Tec want to speak to you NOW!
My client is leading provider of EPC services for onshore and offshore field developments worldwide. We are currently recruiting for a Regional Head of Marketing to head up the brand and marketing function across the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia.
- Support the development of the regional marketing strategy and tailored plans which address business and service line needs across the key geographies aligned to the Group marketing strategy, business and BD strategies
- Monitor the effectiveness of the regional business application of the company 'brand promise' (Marketing) with the 'brand delivery' (Services/Relationships) and make recommendations
- Manage a process for gathering and assessing client feedback in region and feeding this into the wider Marketing and BD function
- Support the development of a client-centric narrative for the company in the region
- Work collaboratively with the Regional Head of Communications to ensure common stakeholders are engaged effectively and key information is shared across the function
- Review market and customer information developed for communications channels in Region created outside of Marketing to ensure full alignment and engage communications teams in the same manner
- Related experience in a senior internal marketing or marketing/ communications role in oil and gas
- Extensive management experience, able to form strong performing teams
- International marketing/communications experience, displaying cultural awareness and ability to successfully transcend cultures and borders
- Experience of working within a publicly quoted organisation
- Proven track record for managing and implementing marketing activities
Salary: Negotiable AED per month + allowances
Type: Permanent, Residential
Benefits: Medical insurance, annual flights & performance related bonus.