Artworker Jobs Vacancy in Flydubai Dubai
Flydubai Dubai urgently required following position for Artworker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Artworker Jobs Vacancy in Flydubai Dubai Jobs Details:
The Production Artist will be responsible for tasks from the point it comes from the Production Manager to the time that it leaves the content and graphics unit, ensuring that changes are made as requested, files are prepared to meet both the standards of flydubai and the needs of our business divisions, customers and vendors.
1. Support marketing staff in completing updates and revisions to existing files and creating artwork for design, advertising, and other projects.
2. Review digital and printer proofs for overall printability, including accuracy, clarity, content, registration, and colour.
3. Ensure the quality and accuracy of files that are created and sent to print publications or vendors.
4. Review file specifications prior to releasing files and ensure adherence to standards of both the agency and vendors.
5. Work with marketing and the production manager to preflight, collect and distribute artwork.
6. Produce computer mechanicals based on the creative concept layout while maintaining the creative integrity of the original concept.
7. Work with external agency partners to adapt and cascade campaign and brand collateral to touch-points throughout the organization.
8. Balance day-to-day tasks with special projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
9. Build and maintain good working relationships with strong personalities under both optimal and challenging conditions.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- University Degree or equivalent
- Experienced and seasoned, with 6-8 years’ agency experience.
- Familiar with prepress standards
- Technically proficient with the programs required to get the job done and understands the role of a Production Artist within an agency or in-house agency.
Knowledge / Skills
- 100% solid in your technical understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud and Mac OS, an intermediate understanding of Word, PowerPoint and Acrobat, and adept at learning new programs and leveraging their strengths to flydubai’s goals.
- Confident in your knowledge of industry standard printing practices, and comfortable with using layers in all Adobe CC programmes
- Arabic speaking would be an advantage.
- Able to balance initiative with good judgment, working well with others to achieve results, taking pride in the product you create and demanding the same of others.
- Someone who brings your A-game to projects whether they are grand and exciting or simple and repetitive
- Strong-willed with an equally strong work ethic.
- Ideally have an understanding of digital media, printing process, photography, illustration and typography
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)