Infrastructure Architect Jobs Vacancy in Dark Matter Abu Dhabi
Dark Matter Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Infrastructure Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Infrastructure Architect Jobs Vacancy in Dark Matter Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
You have the experience, education and drive to lead. What you’re missing is the freedom to create your dream. When you join DarkMatter, you’ll find that freedom and build the future of cyber security in the UAE.
As a Infrastructure Architect you will be:
- Responsible for architecting and designing infrastructure solutions primarily in the Data Centre and Cloud Services area but may also stretch across a broader range of customer requirements including End User Computing, Messaging, Collaboration, Big Data, Business Analytics, Networking and Storage.
- Apply domain expertise and innovative ideas to architect/design winning solutions by collaborating closely with account managers, onsite teams, other internal groups, domain SMEs and vendors.
- Understand customer needs/requirements (via comprehensive workshops, meetings, questionnaires etc) and translate these needs into a winning solution approach and position to win new business.
- Lead the overall solution approach including transformation approach (from as-is to to-be state) to enable business outcomes for customers.
- Act as an advocate for the client, as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems.
- Compose RFP/RFI responses that specify approach, technology, staffing, effort, deliverables, commitments, risk, etc.
- Lead or participate in customer presentations at CxO and senior management level.
- Understand impact of emerging business trends and their implications for our technical solutions.
- Maintains knowledge to keep up to date with technology and process advancement.
- Maintain an ecosystem of partners and vendors that support our practice
- Mentor architects and engineers to raise technical and/or architecture maturity
Your personal dream could be the world’s reality
At DarkMatter we believe that “impossible is only the beginning.” That’s why we empower our employees to create, not just their future at our company, but also the future of cyber security around the world. As a member of our growing team, you’ll take your vision and use your creativity to produce the technology solutions of tomorrow. With the agility of a startup and the talent of an experienced firm, we’ll connect you with like-minded colleagues ready to create what’s next in the field. When the only constant in tech is change, shift your focus to the UAE and lead the next development at DarkMatter.
To bring your dream to life, you’ll need:
- Ten years+ of progressive experience in designing ICT systems solutions in complex environments
- Experience deploying secure configurations and policies across Enterprise
- Good degree level qualification in an Computer Science or related field
- Systems integrators and service providers with presales and customer facing roles/experience a must
- Strong communication (both oral and written) skills and the ability to work in a team environment a must
- Design of eco-systems such as monitoring, identity management, log management, storage, networking, and virtualisation
- Strong written and oral English a must
You must be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the following areas:
- x86 server hardware
- Storage solutions
- Virtualisation and management platforms including VMware and/or Hyper-V solutions
- Private and public cloud solutions -
- Microsoft Server
- Active Directory
- VDI solutions
- Server and endpoint security
- Configuration management solutions
- Performance management solutions
You'll come from an enterprise background, with excellent stakeholder management skills and appropriate certifications including:
- VCP DV
- TOGAF Practitioner *
- Private Cloud Automation (Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, Open Stack or others)
The impossible is just the beginning at DarkMatter. An agile startup with a global mindset, we’re innovating for our clients and securing them from tomorrow’s threats today. We work across teams, geographies and industries to provide holistic, secure, trusted and integrated protection services in areas such as:
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Cyber Network Defense
- Managed Security Services
- Secure Communications
- Infrastructure & System Integration
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Test & Validation Labs
We created KATIM, the world’s most secure smart phone and communications suite, and we’re looking ahead to what comes next. Our rapidly developing digital reality demands we look at and implement cyber security in a different way than we have in the past, and we are at the forefront of this “sea” change.
Our people define us. They are talented adventurers who are shaping the tech landscape from Abu Dhabi with their considerable expertise and experience. For them, DarkMatter is a place where they can make their cyber security dreams come true. We embrace and foster the entrepreneurial spirit that propels our people and our company forward. Our industry is ever evolving, and so are we.
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true.
At DarkMatter, we’re turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you’ll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you’ll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you’ll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won’t have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You’ll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.