Accountant Jobs Vacancy in General Mills Amea Dubai
General Mills Amea Dubai urgently required following position for Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accountant Jobs Vacancy in General Mills Amea Dubai Jobs Details:
We request all applicants to please carefully read the candidate profile. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Obtain necessary information to process and complete letters of credit or documentary credit and related financial transactions. Ensures all credit data is evaluated and adheres to bank policies and procedures to approve or deny applications.
- Prepare manual vendor disbursements.
- Online Indexing for Non-PO Vendors invoices.
- Reconcile all vendor accounts at least once each quarter.
- Work with the vendors on solving any discrepancies found.
- Follow up with vendors to submit their invoices for open PO’s over 60 days.
- Submit online request to our credit review service provider to provide us with a full business report for any new vendor.
- Collect all legal and requested documents to set up a new vendor.
- Fill the vendor load form for any new vendor, get it approved and then submit it to vendor MasterData via e-mail for creation.
- Vendor MasterData auditing at least once a year for all vendors.
- Manage Central Email Mailbox for all Invoices and arrange to send to respective functions.
- Monthly follow up with customer to submit their debit notes.
- Prepare debit or credit notes for customers.
- 1st level checking for the trade debit notes and their supporting documents.
- Weekly review for the AR aging, analyze the causes for any pending amount over 30 days and take necessary actions to solve it.
- Support the Global Business Service team when they escalate any issue in relation to receivables.
- Lead month end, quarter end and Year end procedures.
- Ensure Intercompany reconciliation.
- Ensure entries posted by Global outsourcing team is in line with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Ensure standard journal entries are executed by Global outsourcing team.
- Prepare non-standard journal entries as and when necessary.
- Manage master data for new or change General ledger, cost center and profit centers.
Prepare and assist forecasting and management
- Cash flow
- Working capital
Assist with the preparation and coordination of the annual audit process
- Prepare/Circulate the balance confirmation letters for Customers/Vendors and make sure that we will get them back signed before starting the audit process.
- Assist audit with requested documents.
- Annual Fixed assets – Count/Tagging.
- Must have worked in SAP accounting
- Atleast 4-7 years MNC experience
- Ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- Business acumen and interest
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Teamworking ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent excel skills
- Analytical ability
Within General Mills we are expected to role model our values:
Do the right thing all the time: Ensure all dealings are transparent and conducted with ethics & integrity. All contracts meet audit & risk requirements for life of contract.
Play to Win: Deliver exceptional value for the customers and delivering on the commitments. Always putting consumer first. Win as a Team Build open & trusting work relationships. Respecting & Embracing differences and working across boundaries to get the best outcome for the company.
Grow and Inspire: Inspire people to be their best - not only at General Mills but also in our community. Building diverse teams and empowering them to make a difference.
Act Boldly, Move Quickly: Seek improvements in every area of the company. Quickly sense & respond to risks & opportunities. Take decisive actions on critical priorities.