Digital Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi University Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi University Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Digital Media Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Abu Dhabi University Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
- Provides computer programming to implement the multimedia and online components of courses created by Faculty and the Instructional Designer.
- Collaborates with team members to identify and evaluate digital learning materials and facilitate integration into course materials.
- Participates in decisions regarding the selection of instructional technologies, including software applications, for enhancing course materials.
- Assists in the preparation of materials and presentation of workshops on best practices in digitally supported instruction.
- Reviews digital course materials and suggest revisions as needed.
- Responds to instructors' concerns about technology enhanced teaching and learning.
- Collaborates with other digital media personnel and electronic publishing specialists, especially the staff of the Library.
- Provides direct support to video conference instruction, online learners and instructors, and other technology setup as needed.
- Maintains Center for Faculty Development equipment
- Performs other appropriate duties as determined by the Director of the Center for Faculty Development.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Associate's Degree with significant experience may be substituted.
- Excellent skills in online productivity tools such as Java, Flash, Website development, and Microsoft Office Products .
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English.
- Excellent oral communication skills and ability to write clearly, including the effective use of electronic mail, discussion boards, and other online tools of communication.
- Demonstrated experience working successfully in teams.
- Demonstrated ability to produce online products to standards and on deadline.
- Professional demeanor
- Experience producing and integrating digitalized audio/video files for Web delivery.