Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Carebytech Sharjah
Carebytech Sharjah urgently required following position for Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Carebytech Sharjah Jobs Details:
- Under general direction from the Project Manager, the Project Engineer creates engineering documents related to the supply of mechanical equipment and services, such as bills of materials, drawings, routings, procedures and manuals
- Support Manufacturing during the project execution phase
- Support Sales in creating cost estimates and technical evaluations for new proposals
- Moderate to high level of technical responsibility for a range of specialty mechanical equipment.
- Plans and oversees engineering projects
- Provides reports on the status of project milestones and adjusts schedules accordingly.
- Controls expenditures within limitations of project budget.
- Prepares or directs preparation of product or system layout and detailed drawings and schematics.
- Size components and design assemblies to release to designers to detail and finish. Releases standard and
- BS degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering; MS is preferred
- 1 years of design and development engineering experience
- 2 years of project/team leadership experience
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and a desire for constant improvement
- Depth of understanding and experience in the design, analysis and development of complex hydro-mechanical and electro-mechanical systems
- Team-oriented, with the desire to participate in and contribute to a high functioning team