Management Trainee Marketing Engineer Sales Logistics Jobs Vacancy in Company Dubai
- Management Trainee Marketing Engineer Sales Logistics
- Dubai DU
- 17 May, 2018 8 days ago
Company Dubai urgently required following position for Management Trainee Marketing Engineer Sales Logistics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Management Trainee Marketing Engineer Sales Logistics Jobs Vacancy in Company Dubai Jobs Details:
1. Apply and maintain Huawei’s business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability.
2. Provide support to subordinates in difficult situations with customer.
3. Support the daily functions of the retail space.
4. Implement and maintain high retail sales and customer service value.
5. Daily retail inventory management.
1. Collaborate with marketing team members to develop an overall online marketing strategy, creative direction and marketing calendar.
2. Create and manage all published content inclusive of images, video and written text both in website and social media.
3. Design, create and manage Social ad campaigns from conception to launch following strict deadlines.
4. Develop and manage content calendars for campaign activity across all social channels and corporate website.
1. Attend sites to carry out and/or assist with surveys, liaise with clients/contractors and monitor works as required.
2. Assist and/or supervise other team members working within the section.
3. Keep up to date with current developments within the area of operation and continue to gain a wider knowledge of Huawei’s overall business and operations.
1. Liaise with the project team and client representatives on active projects, to manage and procure deliverables on time.
2. Assist with the preparation of technical appraisals, feasibility/conceptual and detailed designs and associated cost estimates.
3. Supervise and provide technical support to the team and supplier.
4. Provide support for network maintenance, installation and troubleshoot.
Public Relation Assistant
1. Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists.
2. Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions.
3. Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
4. Conduct research to support PR planning.
5. Draft and distribute content such as newsletters and releases.
6. Edit videos and presentations as assigned.
1. Gather information on assigned clients (e.g. company size, needs and pricing plans).
2. Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan.
3. Provide after-sales support to retain customers.
4. Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries.
5. Build strong client relationships, through regular communication.
6. Report on the status of accounts.
7. Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction.
8. Communicate product and pricing details clearly.
9. Coordinate with Account Executives and Account Managers to create customized sales plans for key clients.
10. Promote new products/services to existing customers.
1. Follow warehouse rules implemented in warehouse;
2. Check the physical stock Qty to match system available stock Qty;
3. Organize audits including the quality control, 5S and warehouse safety etc. and follow them until closed;
4. Support the site issue solving and improve work efficiency;
5. Strong implement power and positive work attitude on warehouse field.
6. Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, Track orders and ensure timely delivery quantities, discounts)
7. Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
8. Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
9. Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
10. Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition
Fresh graduates welcomed
Result oriented team player and able to work independently
Detail-oriented, with pleasant personality, and able to multi-task
Good interpersonal and communication skill
Able to plan, organize, and prioritize work to meet deadlines
منطقة الوظيفة دبي, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
قطاع الشركة الإتصالات
طبيعة عمل الشركة صاحب عمل (القطاع الخاص)
الدور الوظيفي الإدارة
نوع التوظيف دوام كامل
الراتب الشهري غير محدد
عدد الوظائف الشاغرة غير محدد
الرقم المرجعي للوظيفة JB3801347
المستوى المهني طالب/متدرّب
عدد سنوات الخبرة الحد الأدنى: 0 الحد الأقصى: 2
منطقة الإقامة أبوظبي,الإمارات العربية المتحدة ; دبي,الإمارات العربية المتحدة
الجنسية الإمارات العربية المتحدة
الشهادة بكالوريوس/ دبلوم عالي
العمر الحد الأدنى: 21 الحد الأقصى: 25