Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Sadeco Decor Llc Sharjah
Sadeco Decor Llc Sharjah urgently required following position for Design Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Sadeco Decor Llc Sharjah Jobs Details:
Sadeco established in 1981 with just 10,000 sq ft of office and factory space has now expanded to a 40,000 Sq ft a land area in just a short span of a decade,which in itself speaks volumes about the quality of work and our client trust in our services.
- Meet with Client to determine Requirements & Needs.
- Design & Create solutions (Sketches, Plans & Specifications).
- Develop presentations which may include drawings,
- Prepare working drawings and specifications for implementing
- The design (including materials, finishes, joinery work and furnishings.
- Consider materials, effects and costs, liaise with suppliers,
- Arrange samples and prepare specifications.
- Discuss price quotations for designs using standard pricing
- Schemes and including options for using different materials with projects department.
- Manage a team of designers & draftsman for the technical details and guide them on all design matters.
- Preparing the scope of work and timeline for team and drawings and conceptual details.
- Nominate suppliers and contractors according to the design and materials selected by the client.
- Provide a weekly report to the Director of Operations for the projects assigned and design issues and changes.
- Follow up and Coordinate between factory and project Manager
- Candidates must have a Bachelors Degree in Interior Design.
- A valid UAE Drivers License.
- Minimum 5 years experience required as a Design manager.
- Should have managerial skills to manage the design department.
- Should be a team player.
- Should be an effective leader.
- Should have knowledge of AutoCAD, 3D max and V Ray software.
- Candidate should be experienced in designing commercial officers,restaurants, retail outlets, residential projects etc.