Support Associate Jobs Vacancy in Dnetworked Dubai
Dnetworked Dubai urgently required following position for Support Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Associate Jobs Vacancy in Dnetworked Dubai Jobs Details:
IT Support Associate Vacancy, We are looking for experienced and talented IT Support Associate for our reputed firm , location Dubai. Apply fast.
- Manage user security access for the College s computers and any auxiliary systems.
- Perform periodic reporting of Service Management status.
- Install and configure desktop computer hardware, software and peripherals using standard procedures.
- Create and maintain a variety of computer images for Windows and Mac OS systems.
- Monitor the performance of the college’s desktop infrastructure and make suggestions for improving efficiency.
- Evaluate new product versions and recommend upgrade schedules.
- Work with vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Able to install applications on client environment & troubleshoot the issues
- Ability to taking backups of the data in the hard disk and make necessary upgrades to the system.
- Perform scheduled hardware and software updates
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology or related field.
- At least 2+ years desktop help desk experience.
- Understanding of how business goals relate/translate to IT implementations and operations.
- Experience in the dental, medical or healthcare field would be desirable, in addition to experience in an academic setting.
- Microsoft Certifications Preferred: Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician