Cashier Jobs Vacancy in Brighton College Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi
Brighton College Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Cashier. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cashier Jobs Vacancy in Brighton College Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
- Receive fees from parents/pupils and preparation of necessary documentation connected thereto.
- Disbursement of petty cash and preparation of documents connected thereto.
- Physical count of cash at the end of the day and tallying with the Cash Book/Daily collection reports.
- Banking/depositing of cash/cheques collected/accounting entries related to collections and banking on a day to day basis.
- Maintenance of records of Fee Collections and monthly reconciliation of the same.
- Keeping Business Operations Manager/Financial Controller/Senior Accountant informed of the fee defaults, outstanding fees, PDCs received and dishonoured cheques.
- Sending invoices/Reminder letters to Parents for outstanding dues/answering parent queries related to receivables
- Bank reconciliation of collection accounts
- Providing trip collection breakup data to teachers
- Keeping records of staff fee concession granted and all related documents
- Keeping records for all the scholarships and bursaries granted and all associated documentation
- Assisting the accountant with day to day duties
- Assist the accountant in the preparation of Periodic Management reports relating to revenue set out by the management from time to time
- Assist the accountant in the preparation of Annual Accounts and grouping schedules in specified formats and compliance with audit requirements in accordance with IAS
- Assistant the accountant in accounting for canteen sales and corresponding purchases.
- A Minimum of 3 years working as a Cashier or Assistant Accountant within a school environment
- First degree in Commerce or Accounting
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, databases and library management software.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail to ensure minimal errors made
- Organisational skills
- Excellent people-management skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (both verbal and written)