Architect Jobs Vacancy in Dnetworked Dubai
Dnetworked Dubai urgently required following position for Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Architect Jobs Vacancy in Dnetworked Dubai Jobs Details:
Architect Vacancy, We are urgently looking for an experienced and talented Architect for our firm, location Dubai.
- Develops design criteria for new construction, major alteration, expansion, layouts.
- Complete construction specifications and drawings covering designs for projects.
- Discusses rough sketches, diagrams, proposed funding, functional requirements of project proposals with the user.
- Provides architectural advice to meet design changes and requirements of user.
- Reviews projects for conformance with policy, technical feasibility, completeness, of supporting data.
- Drive technical decisions for the path of execution with attached constraints
- Prioritize features based on customer requirements
- Look out for collaboration / re-use of tech stacks across multiple teams.
- Guide the team to adopt industry best practices in design and development for them to be effective.
- Take ownership of the product roadmap in collaboration with stake holders.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Solid understanding of the preparation of construction documents, building systems, engineering systems coordination
- Proficient in AutoCAD and strong skills in Revit
- 3+ years of relevant experience with architectural firms
- Experience building and delivering multiple scalable, highly available systems