Product Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Imdad Dubai
Imdad Dubai urgently required following position for Product Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Imdad Dubai Jobs Details:
Product Specialist main task involves promoting and selling company’s products to new and existing customers by visiting them regularly and constantly. Products Specialist task also involves performing certain after sales support functions such as conducting In-Service Training, follow up on the collection and maintain a good relationship with customers. It is essential for the Product Specialist to provide effectively the detailed information on various products, programs or services offered by the company versus those offered by competitors.
Job Responsibilities & Performance Standards:
- Perform consultative method of sales in prospecting clients in either identifying or even creating the need for Imdad products and continuously updating all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
- Schedule appointments, meeting existing and new customers in order to promote Imdad’s product and to determine other opportunities.
- Generating and developing new client’s businesses accounts.
- Perform professional demonstrations or presentations of company products or services while on customer’s site. Applies successful negotiation and sales closure techniques.
- Provide adequate information about a new prospect and client, in terms of Ownership, working physicians, relevant client’s equipment, and status, and update customer’s database with proper contact details, email, and contact numbers.
- Submit reports for sales and marketing on a weekly basis and in a timely manner.
- Assist in following up the accounts receivables for sales accounts responsible for.
- Maintain excellent customer relationship with key decision makers, doctors, key customer’s personnel and always work toward enhancing such relations.
- Effective use of company’s sales aids and marketing data to secure deals.
- Effectively attending conferences and workshops.
- Perform professional in-service training for customer’s end users on systems applications.
- Possess market awareness, competitor’s activities/events and competitor’s pricing changes.
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information.
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Posses’ good negotiations skills to deal with customers.
- Able to prospect new accounts.
- Strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
- Team player and should work well under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Interact and blend well with management and colleagues
- Bilingual (Arabic, and English) is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical or in a scientific related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years medical sales experience (preferably in the medical devices field)
- Male/ female candidates preferred with Dubai driver's license.
- Arabic National should be bilingual- English and Arabic.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year
- Driver's License
- English & Arabic