Senior Manager Procurement Jobs Vacancy in Expo Dubai
Expo Dubai urgently required following position for Senior Manager Procurement. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Procurement Jobs Vacancy in Expo Dubai Jobs Details:
Expiry Date: 2018/07/15
Senior Manager Procurement
The Procurement department interfaces with all of the departments and work-streams to acquire supplies and services. The department manages Expo2020. The department will also develop volunteer-related communications, planning and engagement activities taking place prior to the launch.
The purpose of this role is to manage the development and implementation of procurement activities, policies and processes, and convert the business direction into realised procurement strategies and initiatives through liaising and communicating with internal senior management and external stakeholders and senior business professionals in order to support in meeting Expo 2020’s business needs / providing high-quality items and supplies whilst maintaining cost efficiency.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Procurement department strategy by cascading it to action plans to ensure alignment to Expo 2020’s overall strategy;
- Manage the day-to-day operations of procurement function providing some guidance in the related area, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards;
- Manage contract creation, execution and analysis for maximizing operational and financial performance and minimizing risk;
- Establish, implement and manage the standard contract tendering and contractual documentation, Establish and manage key supply chain KPI systems and data gathering;
- Handle on going issue, change management and necessary modifications in the contract, ensuring both parties meet or exceed each other's expectations;
- Provide regular exception and performance reporting on resource and operational issues across all assignment to ensure any performance deviations are addressed in a timely manner;
- Monitor and report on supplier performance, and facilitate regular performance reviews with stakeholders in order to assess value and quality of supplier services / products and inform decision-making on future collaborations.
- 10+ years relevant experience as well as;
- A Bachelor’s Degree within a relevant field;
- Thorough knowledge of ERP Systems such as Oracle and SAP;
- Extensive experience of strategic procurement practices & contractual terms and conditions;
- Strong understanding of commercial principles.