Payment Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Dnetworked Dubai
Dnetworked Dubai urgently required following position for Payment Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Payment Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Dnetworked Dubai Jobs Details:
IT Payment Specialist Vacancy, We are looking for experienced and talented IT Payment Specialist for our firm , location Dubai.
- Timely processing of e-payments on behalf of our customers via phone call and/or the web
- Successfully met minimum quota of payments completed per month
- Assist vendor to ensure payment processed within SLA designated by client
- Minimum of five attempts to process if unsuccessful; document to standards set forth
- Provide input and assist with all Projects related to Point of Sale, E-commerce, Pay at Pump, Car Washes, etc.
- Maintain constant contact with the payment providers and industry experts to stay abreast of any new and upcoming changes.
- Assess the payment systems on a regular basis to ensure they continue to meet necessary demands.
- Manage daily operations related to payments.
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction.
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help test and train team members on its use.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required.
- Good data entry skill and familiarity with personal computers and software such as Excel.
- Analytical skills and proficiency with math operations such as balancing a checkbook.
- Basic accounting knowledge is essential
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in similar role within a corporate environment.
- Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously
- Proven track record of maintaining IT Payment structural integrity.
- Excellent documentation, communication and leadership skills.