Medical Science Liaison Jobs Vacancy in Interlink Consultancy Dubai
Interlink Consultancy Dubai urgently required following position for Medical Science Liaison. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Science Liaison Jobs Vacancy in Interlink Consultancy Dubai Jobs Details:
Job SummaryThrough field visits, improve doctors’ awareness of Allergan’s products, share scientific data supporting their use, train professionals in their proper use, and develop physicians’ expertise and comfort in prescribing their use. This is largely a customer facing role, and as such, there is an expectation of interaction with customers approximately 60% of the time, with travel expected throughout UAE. Work closely with Medical Director, UAE to set priorities, strategy and activities of Medical Affairs. Develop and execute against a Medical Affairs plan to support physicians and other medical professionals, as well as, maintain Allergan’s success. Work closely with the Regional Medical Affairs team and International Therapeutic Lead to ensure alignment of local activities with those of the region. Identify key researchers, physicians and others critical to knowledge base and disease awareness relevant to the success of each of Allergan’s products. Facilitate greater understanding of medical practice patterns, educational and training needs; organize national, regional as well as local activities with the key stakeholders. Present and communicate Allergan’s scientific perspective and vision at customer meetings; plan meeting agenda with key stakeholders; interpret feedback and results. Ensure maintenance of key relationships with physicians and administrators. Keep updated of the current status of the scientific developments in UAE, Asia-Pacific and globally; attend key relevant medical congresses locally, and as requested, internationally for the purpose of extending medical knowledge, supporting the commercial team with medical expertise, establishing new business relationships, and strengthening existing relationships Work closely with commercial team to conduct or facilitate training to physicians, and provide proper influence on TLs and doctors externally. Help shape the company’s leadership image in UAE.
Education and Experience
- Science degree (B Pharm, nursing, Pharm D, MSc or PhD) required.
- Prior pharmaceutical commercial/sales experience or an MBA highly desirable.
- Minimum 5 years of post-qualification work experience; experience working in pharmaceutical industry, overseas education or work experience desirable.
- Experience in clinical research including phase IV studies desirable.
- Ability to quickly learn and convey clinical and non-clinical technical information effectively to individuals with varying degrees of scientific acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Arabic & English), strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships; to lead, engage and influence
- Ability to work cross-functionally/collaboratively in a matrixed structure, supporting multiple stakeholders
- Strong presentation and teaching skills, and ability to share information with others
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to critically evaluate and effectively communicate key clinical data
- Strong project management skills and decision-making ability
- Strong planning skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize and work independently
- Computer literacy, PowerPoint skills
- Ability to travel about 40% of the work time.