Hsseq Superintendent Jobs Vacancy in Spinnaker Global
Spinnaker Global urgently required following position for Hsseq Superintendent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hsseq Superintendent Jobs Vacancy in Spinnaker Global Jobs Details:
Within this role you will ensure effective implementation of the standards, processes and procedures in all operations, onshore and offshore, as well as ensuring company compliance with all laws and International standards on health, safety and environmental issues.
You will also carry out site HSE inspections & audits, onshore and offshore, to ensure facilities and work areas are maintained to a safe standard.
Required Competencies (skills, experience, knowledge)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in an HSSEQ role.
- Specific experience in HSSEQ Systems within the oil and gas and marine industries
- Thorough understanding of the operations of Jack-Up Barges or rigs (Preferably in offshore sector)
- Understanding of International Standards and Procedures and makes decisions based on this knowledge
- Experience in accident/incident investigation
- Self-Motivated and able to work under pressure
- Experienced in leading, coaching and mentoring within HSSEQ
- Good command of the English language (Written/Spoken)
- Software expertise in Microsoft Excel and Word is essential. Knowledge in other MS Office package is an advantage.
- At least a graduate in relevant field of study or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- A NEBOSH General Certificate.
If this is of interest to you, please click on the 'Apply Now' tab below.