Ifs Social Media Support Senior Associate Manager Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Pwc Dubai
- Ifs Social Media Support Senior Associate Manager Dubai
- Dubai DU
- 16 May, 2018 3 days ago
Pwc Dubai urgently required following position for Ifs Social Media Support Senior Associate Manager Dubai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ifs Social Media Support Senior Associate Manager Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Pwc Dubai Jobs Details:
PR & Comms Support: Support the PR Lead in the day-to-day management and content creation of all communication material on behalf of the regional Middle East firm. Liaise with regional media as and when relevant. Responsible for supporting in the planning and coordination of external communication,public relation events and activities. The PR Support is responsible for providing operational and logistical support in carrying out PR activities aimed at engaging clients, people and the region with the PwC ME brand and creating and maintaining a favorable public image of the firm. Responsible for reporting on share of voice and generating coverage reports to showcase efforts of the comms team regionally.
Social Media Ownership: Lead social media for PwC ME - be responsible for all social media presence and communication to enhance the visibility and market perception of PwC ME, in line with the brand identity and the firm’s regional PR & Communication and Marketing strategy. Responsible for devising a regional online and social media strategy for PwC Middle East via the firm’s platforms (website, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter) as well as identifying, keeping abreast of and adopting when relevant any social media trends that could enhance the firm’s profile in the region. Ensures that the firm’s social media presence is actively managed and that the appropriate social media opportunities are leveraged. Works jointly with the PR & Communications Team Lead to create the Social Media strategy and implementation plan. Regularly updates the strategy, as new trends and solutions emerge.
- Create budgets for social media activities and raise to the PR & Communications Team Lead for review and approval
- Adhere to budget
- Support in the planning and logistics of the PR programmes, including drafting press releases, organizing media roundtables, trade shows or seminars to maintain reputation and visibility of the firm
- Ensure the company identity and image is maintained in TIER1 & 2 publications
- Organise logistics for media roundtables, press conferences and media trainings
- Gather, distribute and file all media coverage generated and hold the responsibility for producing coverage reports every time a release or thought leadership is issued
- Manage regional firm’s presence on social media platforms
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Create community outreach opportunities for PwC Middle East Partners and Directors on behalf of the ME region
- Work with internal stakeholders to integrate various activities and content for use in social media campaigns and initiatives
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop content
- Monitor the activities of competition in social media
- Engage and attract customers through social media interaction and achieve website traffic by exploiting all aspects of social media marketing
- Take ownership for social media training and sharing social media “best practice” guidelines
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- The first responsibility of of the PR & Social Media support will be to develop and implement a social media communications plan and content strategy within the first 90 days of joining. The plan should be reviewed no less than every 90 days.
- Develop coverage reports, quarterly coverage and competitor analysis
- Create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
- Manage social media campaigns and day- to-day activities
- Edit and publish editorial content generated by the PR and Communication and Marketing teams that builds meaningful connections and encourages interest in the brand and its visibility in the region
- Upload videos and oversee the production of videos as need
- Seed content into social networks
- Develop metrics to measure the results of social media programmes and act on the information
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Monitor trends in social media
- Responsible for working closely with PR & Comms on content generation and media relations
- Responsible for working with PwC Global Network to ensure consistency and alignment of PwC ME social media standards to global standards
- Liaise with the corporate marketing and knowledge teams on global campaigns, knowledge sharing initiatives, and other corporate activities
- Manage change and adopt social media into the corporate culture at PwC ME
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- University degree minimum requirement.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Arabic a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of PR, communications and social media marketing
- Prior work experience in social media marketing as a digital media specialist with demonstrated social networking experience
- Experience in the Professional Services Industry in a top tier big 4 firm specifically in PR, Communications or Marketing is an advantage
- Excellent writing and editing (photo/video/text) skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent digital and social media skills
- Knowledge of social analytics tools
- Knowledge of web design and development
- Excellent customer orientation skills