Wealth Management Associate Uhnw Banker Non Resident Indian Market Based Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Dubai
- Wealth Management Associate Uhnw Banker Non Resident Indian Market Based Dubai
- Morgan Chase
- Dubai DU
- 17 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase Dubai urgently required following position for Wealth Management Associate Uhnw Banker Non Resident Indian Market Based Dubai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Wealth Management Associate Uhnw Banker Non Resident Indian Market Based Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Dubai Jobs Details:
- To provide full service banking to the UHNW Non Resident Indian client segment in the Gulf region.
- To provide marketing and business development activities in this region.
- To establish new relationships and manage existing ones in order to grow the assets under management.
- Work closely with investment advisors, capital advisors and wealth planners covering this region for the bank
- 6-10 years work experience in relationship role (PB/IB/AM), preferably in or with links into the Non Resident Indian market
- Excellent network in the covered region
- Fluency in English, Hindi would be an asset
- Apply a very structured working approach and ability to prioritize efficiently
- Build up trusted relationships with clients and experts, reliable and persistent
- Bring together the appropriate product experts to develop tailored, long-term solutions for clients
- Have the ability to promote products or investment ideas that are in line with Account Plan and clients’ Suitability
- Good knowledge of financial markets
- University degree or similar and/or CFA/CIIA