Software System Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Acco Technologies Abu Dhabi
Acco Technologies Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Software System Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software System Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Acco Technologies Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
We are looking for experienced and talented Software System Engineer for Dubai. Category – IT Jobs.
The purpose of the job is to work as a Software System Engineer for remote train functionality in a team of 6-10 specialists. The major objectives are to analyze/transform requirements to solutions, understand IT Security design/principals, create and update design and interface documentation, identify gaps, analyze design solutions, identify key design, alternative/constraint generation and handle harmonization towards internal and external interfaces.
- Be responsible for the requirement management mainly towards suppliers by translating customer requirements into supplier requirements, follow up clause-by-clause and ensure all requirements are met
- Design towards suppliers: provide support to the supplier to create design in order to meet the requirements, understand customer’s needs for design solutions
- Describe design solution towards customer- explain, participate in workshops, hold presentations, ability to simplify complex solutions in order to explain, review supplier documentation/solutions
- Handle harmonization towards internal and external interfaces such as time plan and workshops
- Document the design solution, write, update and maintain customer/supplier documentation
- Min Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven work experience of typically 3-5 years post graduate
- DOORS, SharePoint, MS Office, on-board Train Control Management System software protocols and signals, IT-infrastructure, complex system architecture and system development knowledge
- Open minded, easily adaptable, positive attitude towards new challenges
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time both domestic and international
- English and Swedish business fluent are mandatory for this role