Supervisor Airport Service Jobs Vacancy in Emirates Flight Catering Dubai
Emirates Flight Catering Dubai urgently required following position for Supervisor Airport Service. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supervisor Airport Service Jobs Vacancy in Emirates Flight Catering Dubai Jobs Details:
- Ensure all customers are provided with the best quality of food and service through cost effective and efficient management, assuring continuous improvement of food items.
- Ensure that F&B operation is performed in compliance with the EKFC Service Standard including Hygiene and Safety aspects.
- Ensure professional supervision of assigned staff by training, motivating and counselling to achieve the objectives agreed upon and provide the necessary guidance whenever required.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement corrective actions arising from incident investigations.
- Ensure that the standards of the service, the quality and prices of food items are maintained to a satisfactory level.
- Comply with and practice EKFC Occupational Health and Safety Policy and procedures.
- Responsible for implementing safe working practices and procedures in accordance with EKFC policies.
- Demonstrate ability to identify and implement corrective actions arising from incident investigations.
- Apply the Quality Policy and Quality System established in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 international standards and executes all responsibilities according to the department work procedures while reflecting EKFC Quality Policy.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
- Diploma holder in Hotel Management or equivalent qualification.
- High standards of verbal and written communication in English.
- Should have significant supervisory skills and organization competencies.
- Experience in 4-5 star hotel environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff.
- Knowledge of various food service styles.
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and anticipate emerging customer needs to continually improve service standards.
- A professional manner with the ability to work under pressure to meet targets and achieve results.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally and at all levels and team based approach including ability to positively manage conflict.
- Delivers effective, well-structured written/ spoken communication, with impact and energy.
- High level of commitment to continuous improvement and adaptability to change.
Job Posting: May 16, 2018
Primary Location: Dubai International Airport