Clinical Application Specialist Nurse Jobs Vacancy in Intersystems Corporation Dubai
Intersystems Corporation Dubai urgently required following position for Clinical Application Specialist Nurse. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Application Specialist Nurse Jobs Vacancy in Intersystems Corporation Dubai Jobs Details:
The Application Specialist (Nurse) will contribute to the successful and timely deployment of the TrakCare product by providing application knowledge and product delivery services in the functional areas of product implementation, requirements scoping, field design documentation and change request testing.
This role will act as a Subject Matter Expert for our TrakCare Product Suite. The successful individual will have come from a nursing background and have an in-depth knowledge understanding of hospital workflows.
The Application Specialist will act as an “expert” nursing resource for customers and will be expected to communicate and prioritize customer requirements to other areas of the business.
The Applications Specialist will be expected to travel extensively throughout the Middle East region and will be required to spend time away from home on a regular basis, but predominantly during weekdays.Responsibilities
- Liaise with customers in order to understand the work processes and requirements that are required to be addressed by the TrakCare application.
- Implement the TrakCare application in a manner that will suit the business requirements of the customer and follow the methodologies and processes of InterSystems
- Conduct individual and group training, product demonstrations and workshops as required
- Implement and control change management requests from client
- Deliver successful application implementation phases
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for TrakCare implementations.
- If required, work with customers to identify potential changes within the parameters of the product
- Other duties may be directed by the Company from time to time.
- Understanding and experience with Hospital Information, and Clinical Information Systems
- Experience working in a nursing role within a hospital environment.
- Understanding of the importance of Health Informatics standards, reporting requirements and legislative controls
- General aptitude for solving problems and using technology to improve processes
- Understanding and experience in implementation of product solutions
- A solid grasp of computer systems, software development and deployment methodology and computer networking
- An ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and within tight time constraints
- Proven ability to think laterally and come up with innovative solutions for software product implementations
- The ability to make independent recommendations for successful software product implementations
- Proven ability to work through problems with different customer groups achieving positive outcome
Nursing DegreeAbout InterSystems InterSystems is the engine behind the world's most important applications in healthcare, business and government. Everything we build is designed to drive better decisions, actions, and outcomes for the people who stake their lives and livelihoods on our technology. We are guided by the IRIS principle—that software should be interoperable, reliable, intuitive, and scalable.
Our data platform and connected care solutions have received global industry recognition including the Challenger position in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and Best in KLAS awards from KLAS Research, among other honors. InterSystems is privately held – enabling us to devote all our attention to our customers