Swimming Teacher Tunisian Nationality Only Jobs Vacancy in Hamilton Aquatics Swimming Training Dubai
Hamilton Aquatics Swimming Training Dubai urgently required following position for Swimming Teacher Tunisian Nationality Only. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Swimming Teacher Tunisian Nationality Only Jobs Vacancy in Hamilton Aquatics Swimming Training Dubai Jobs Details:
Hamilton Aquatics is looking to hire passionate and highly enthusiastic full-time Swimming Teachers to inspire our local and expatriate communities in the Middle East. The role will be based in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. If you are looking to make a career in swimming teaching, this might be the right job for you.
Apply now to join our growing and dynamic company!
- Tunisian Nationality (English and Arabic speaking)
- UKCC Level 1 and Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) qualified.
- Experience in teaching Adult & Child classes is desirable but not essential.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face, over the phone & via email correspondence.
- An up to date Lifeguard qualification is preferred but not essential.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to:
- Delivering swimming lessons in the extra – curricular programme in line with the schools swimming curriculum,
- Providing the school with technical advice and support where required,
- Planning swimming lessons using the Hamilton Aquatics scheme of work,
- Delivering swimming lessons of all ages and abilities,
- Recording swimming achievements,
- Dealing with customer enquiries
The position is full time with a 2-year contract which is renewable.
The total package, including all allowances, will be in the region of £28k to £32k (exchange rate and location dependent).
The job also includes medical insurance, a paid air ticket to your home country once a year and a chance for a career.
How to apply:
Please include your covering letter, your CV along with copies of your UKCC Level 2 Teacher of aquatics (or equivalent) Certificate, Lifeguard Qualification plus any current CRB. A detailed job description can be found on our website www.hamiltonaquatics.ae
Closing date: 30th July 2018
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED10,800.00 /month