Regional Msl Lead Jobs Vacancy in Pfizer Dubai
Pfizer Dubai urgently required following position for Regional Msl Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Msl Lead Jobs Vacancy in Pfizer Dubai Jobs Details:
The Regional Medical Science Liaison Manager will be responsible for managing high performing AfME Countries´ Medical Science Liaison team & will ensure that those colleagues are fully aligned with local, regional and Internal Medicine business priorities, strategies and needs, as well as, in compliance with corporate policies & guidelines. She/he will develop strategic partnerships and have close collaboration with Medical Manager/Product Physicians and other in-countries stakeholders as well as with Medical Asset Lead AfME and AfME CFME Lead; developing strategies aligned to customer needs in order to maintain a therapeutic leadership position and drive business needs at regional and country level. The lead will also focus on ensuring harmonization of MSL team performance and ownit behavior through team members’ empowerment, ensure report of high quality DFOs and bring strategic insights to the business.
- Develop strategic partnerships and have close collaboration with medical manager/product physicians and other in-countries stakeholders as well as with Medical Asset Lead AfME
- Ensure MSL team excellence with respect to medical quality and compliance as well as professional external relations through dissemination of non promotional knowledge of Pfizer's products, including products in the pipeline (if applicable), when properly requested by healthcare professionals
- Participate and interact with healthcare professionals in local, regional, national and international scientific meetings, as well as in "advisory boards" and "speakers training" or other meetings sponsored by Pfizer;
- Stimulate development of opinion leaders mapping and management strategy, along with country medical manager
- Collaborate with internal knowledge dissemination of relevant aspects of products and related diseases.
- Coordinate and support the Medical Science Liaison colleagues activities in alignment with specific countries´ strategies
- Builds Effective Teams creating strong morale and spirit in the team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Grows Others providing challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holding frequent development discussions; will be aware of each person’s career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept
developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; will be a people builder.
**UAE based colleagues need apply as relocation package is not available for this position.
Technical and Managerial Skill Requirements
- Fluency in English. Some fluency in Spanish is desirable.
- Advanced computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Webex, etc)
- Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written)
- Effective communication of technical/scientific information
- Proactive, pragmatic, flexible person with excellent leadership qualities, strategic thinking, communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work successfully with cross-functional staff in a team setting
- Analytic and organizational skills in managing, interpreting, and presenting clinical and marketing data, for regional assessment
- Ability to communicate, develop, and manage collaborative relationships with external academic institutions, co-operative groups, and medical professionals
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Decision-making and accountability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Respect for People and Leadership
- Agility in the face of adversity and/or changes - flexibility
o Dealing with administrative and corporate activities
Qualifications (i.e., preferred education, experience, attributes)
- Medical degree from an accredited school. Certification in colleague medical affairs effectiveness will be an advantage
- Specialization recognized by MEC. Additional advanced degree and/or experience in the specific therapeutic area is advantageous.
- More than 2 years as Medical Science Liaison or equivalent and 2 years MSL Manager position as well as over 5 years in pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of direct management in-country operations is desirable
- Solid experience in healthcare area
* Dubai based colleagues only should apply. No relocation package available for this role
*Internal Candidate Identf
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.