Brand Manager Mena Fobo Ssfl Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico Dubai
Pepsico Dubai urgently required following position for Brand Manager Mena Fobo Ssfl. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Manager Mena Fobo Ssfl Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico Dubai Jobs Details:
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people.
Based out of our Dubai office for MENA, your role as the Manager of Brand Communication for Middle East, North Africa Franchise owned bottling operations (FOBO) & Saudi Snack Food Limited will be to drive the SSFL (Saudi Snack Food Limited) & MENA FOBO brand PR and support category growth via superior brand building leveraging PR to maximize exposure for our brands while launching campaigns to engage consumers and contributing to drive volume and visibility for our brands and innovations. You will be the key interface between the Region and Global Brand PR Leader, CU GMs as part of category teams.
Key accountabilities for the role include:
- Develop, execute and oversee SSFL & MENA FOBO Brand PR and Digital PR Strategies, annual operating plans and PR campaigns for snacks, beverages and Nutrition categories in partnership with regional and global PepsiCo marketing and communications teams.
- Develop and execute annual social media planning for PepsiCo brands for both seasonal campaign and always-on-content
- Review and edit all brand PR media and communication material.
- Coach Category executives and teams on interfacing with media.
- Drive internal communication for all brand campaigns.
- Pitch media interviews and identify opportunities to raise visibility on campaigns with key journalists across the region.
- Manage relations with PR and digital agencies and other partners to execute programs flawlessly:
- Providing them with campaign briefs
- Assess agencies proposals
- Ensure execution of the proposed plans
- Drive and lead PR execution around innovations and new product launches
- Identify opportunities for consumer engagement through PR and leverage opportunities to maximize visibility by engaging influencers and building brand partnerships to complement marketing activities.
- Integrate purpose into brand campaigns and initiate partnerships to ensure success in line with brand identity.
- Drive issues and crisis communication management for all brand campaigns ensuring mitigation and prevention and response as appropriate.
- Own and drive consumer relations across region to ensure upholding brand reputation.
- Evaluate and measure PR execution across the SSFL & MENA FOBO with clear KPIs and metrics and report to key leads regional and global category leads and CU GMs as needed.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the SSFL & MENA FOBO on brand PR, leveraging best practices and ensuring consistent execution across the countries for all global and regional brand PR campaigns.
- Provide Region CUs adequate and appropriate ammunition to deliver Brand PR AOP targets.
- Build strategic brand PR skills and capabilities to enable future growth and provide effective leadership and management for Brand PR agencies and teams.
- Communication professional with 7-10 years of experience preferable in Food and Beverage industry
- Bachelor's degree/ Master’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, journalism or a related discipline. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- Proven working experience in communication and public relations is a must
- Proven track record in designing and executing successful PR and digital campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Arabic
- Possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of GCC media landscape and media relations
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and latest trends
- Ability to manage teams across different geographies and facilitate the decision-making
- Excellent strategic thinking, planning, commercial acumen and business knowledge skills
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular