Sustainability Associate Jobs Vacancy in Keo International Consultants Abu Dhabi
Keo International Consultants Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Sustainability Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sustainability Associate Jobs Vacancy in Keo International Consultants Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
Job SummaryWe are now seeking an exceptional Sustainability Associate - Energy to join our award winning team based within our Abu Dhabi Office. This critical role will be responsible for sustainability compliance and energy modeling activities, researching scientific materials for application in built environment design and participating in sustainable development project management tasks with a focus on energy modeling.Paramount to success within this varied role will include but not limited to;
- Conducting full building/project energy efficiency analysis, recommending energy conservation measures, and demonstrating international energy standards compliance using dynamic simulation modeling software.
- Conducting dynamic simulation models to comply with LEED and Estidama.
- Undertaking thermal and daylighting simulations.
- Preparing sustainability reports on energy, water for Estidama templates, GSAS and LEED templates, Al Saf'at documentation and any other relevant rating to the KEO Sustainability business.
- Conducting design review for sustainability as related to energy and water use in design as well as energy audits.
- Providing expertise in detailed mechanical systems analysis for HVAC, 3D dynamic thermal modeling using the latest simulation programs, airflow analysis, systems peak load reduction, CFD, solar control, thermal comfort, daylighting and glare analysis.
Required SkillsTo be successful in this role we envision that you will bring a minimum of 2 - 5 years' career experience, partnered with either a Bachelor of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with demonstrable energy modeling experience. Preferential consideration will also be given to candidates whom possess a Master Degree qualification (MEng or MSc), are a Chartered Engineer (CEng) / Professional Engineer (PE) and have LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP), Estidama Pearl Qualified Professional (PQP) and / or GSAS Certified Green Professional (CGP) certification. Experience with IES VE, Sefaira and Hap software applications will be viewed favorably.