Reservations Manager Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Area Management Middle East Africa Dubai Dubai
- Reservations Manager Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai
- Area Management Middle East Africa Dubai
- Dubai DU
- 09 May, 2018 10 days ago
Area Management Middle East Africa Dubai Dubai urgently required following position for Reservations Manager Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Reservations Manager Movenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai Jobs Vacancy in Area Management Middle East Africa Dubai Dubai Jobs Details:
As a Reservations Manager reporting to General Manager, you will manage a highly effective Hotel Reservations Department. A Reservations Manager handles, professionally and effectively, customer inquiries and converts sales opportunities that emerge with Guests and customers’ interactions that may contribute to hotel profitability. Specifically, the Reservations Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Work with Sales and Marketing Teams to develop a strategic sales plan
- Manage the Reservations Department to meet and exceed budgeted targets
- Monitor revenue variance, constantly, to identify areas of concern and build an approach to maximize revenue
- Develop accounts, proactively, and coach the Sales Team to develop accounts successfully
- Seek opportunities, actively, to increase revenue
- Understand the competitive marketplace through analysis of trends and data and build a strategic approach to manage trends
- Develop the Reservations Team to ensure the constant delivery of excellent Guest and customer service
- Previous experience leading a busy Reservations Team in a competitive market like UAE
- A passion for team coaching and development
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build effective long-term relationships
- Excellent understanding of yield and diary management
- Analytical approach to work
- Should be an expert on OPERA
Are you interested? Please apply online and send us your application documents including the earliest possible start date, your salary expectations.
We look forward receiving your application!
For additional information please contact:
Area Human Resources Coordinator - Middle East, Africa & Asia
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts Management - Dubai Area Office