Academic Coordinator Registrar Department Jobs Vacancy in Paris Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi
Paris Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi urgently required following position for Academic Coordinator Registrar Department. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Academic Coordinator Registrar Department Jobs Vacancy in Paris Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi Jobs Details:
- The coordinator-Academics’ mission is to coordinate and support faculty within Academic Departments through managing Academic program timetables, organizing classroom schedules, preparing teaching equipment and student material.
- He/she conducts and prepares administrative work for the concerned Director-academic programs.
- He/she supports faculty needs by scheduling teaching, research activities, internal and external meetings and conferences, preparing travel itineraries.
- He/she organizes all activities related to academic assignments and invigilates examinations when required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years in academic support experience in the Higher education sector
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory- Arabic is an advantage.
- Ability to adapt and work effectively with/within diverse communities.
- Ability to work under tight time frames without supervisor, and flexibility.