Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy in Burooj Real Estate Dubai
Burooj Real Estate Dubai urgently required following position for Graphic Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy in Burooj Real Estate Dubai Jobs Details:
REQUIRED: Applicants without a portfolio shall not be reviewed. Portfolio can be sent via email
Graphic Designer is a well-versed individual, both in print and online solutions. You will be designing layouts and templates for print and digital materials in support of marketing campaigns and website development, as related to our business to business, financial services focus. Required is a keen sense of design, typography, color theory, vector graphics, mood boards, etc. This self-starter ensures that all files are accurate, proofread and turned around on time. Collaboration with design team, writers, sales group, management, etc., to deliver creative output as required in support of marketing communications is essential. Proficiency in MAC OSX, Adobe Creative Cloud a must, especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver. Understanding of CSS, HTML, HTML 5, responsive web development, wireframes, site maps, etc. is required. Ability to design digital landing pages, microsites, and interactive web landing pages, as well as converting print to web, and web to print.
The Person: What you will need
- Knowledge of Macintosh computer systems using Adobe Creative Suite, CSS, HTML, responsive web design, User Experience design, interactive landing pages, and typography.
– Creativity, ingenuity, and imagination as it pertains to business strategy is key to success.
– Excellent communication skills-both verbal and written.
– Strong problem solving or compromising abilities.
– Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
– Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
– Ability to meet strict deadlines and reprioritize projects as necessary.
– Knowledge or familiarity of the Advertising Industry a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Use business goals and brand strategy to design digital advertisements, emails, and other assets that drive customer acquisition and engagement.
– Create compelling layouts through excellent use of typography, color and photography that reflect the brand
– Optimize for performance using direct response and digital user-experience best practices to iterate, innovate and test different creative concepts
– Stay up to date on social and digital updates and innovations. Adapt and innovate as necessary
– Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
– Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
– Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
– Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
– Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists
– Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
– Work efficiently under fast-paced deadlines, proactively getting briefs with feedback to be clear on the direction and minimize rounds
– Provide web and HTML creative design for corporate internet, intranet and extranet sites, as well as support in digital marketing platforms.
Adobe CC Programs, Sketch, After Effects- Illustrator – Photoshop
At least 1 year1 graphic design experience
Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
Interested Candidates can send their CV