Assistant Manager Maya Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Dubai
Marriott International Inc Dubai urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Maya. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Maya Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Dubai Jobs Details:
Job Number 18001EXK
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Le Royal Méridien Beach Resort & Spa, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Le Meridien
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- The Assistant Managers must be a good support to the overall management.
- Assist in the overall supervision of the department, staffing and roster, training staff, guest relations, handling complaints, food hygiene and health and safety standards within the outlets.
- Assistant managers must possess the ability to lead employees. Must multi-task and demonstrate strong problem-solving abilities
- To establish and maintain high standards of quality service, guest relations and meet the required revenue target within the respective outlet.
- Must have a solid food and beverage background working in a five star International environment with at least 2 years in a management level. Used to a high volume restaurant operations and a strong bar background.
- South American candidate or someone who has South American/Mexican dining experiences is preferred.
- Used to highest service excellence and standards and familiar with bar and restaurant services and customer relation.
- Good knowledge of wines and beverages
- The ideal candidate must have a passion for service excellence, well-groomed and good communication skills.
- Must be approachable and sociable in nature.
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge of HACCP and ISO standards an advantage
- Will be managing 50 plus multi-cultural workforce.