Lead Ios Developer For Uae Dubai Location Jobs Vacancy in Techs Suit Dubai
Techs Suit Dubai urgently required following position for Lead Ios Developer For Uae Dubai Location. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Ios Developer For Uae Dubai Location Jobs Vacancy in Techs Suit Dubai Jobs Details:
- 1. Overall experience more than 12 years with iOS experience more than 6 years (ideally with relevant lead experience)
- 2. Use of latest technologies (Swift 4, Xcode 9.2/9.3) and design patterns like MVVM
- 3. Exposure to Agile methodologies and working knowledge of GIT, JIRA, Jenkins.
- Responsible for breaking down complex technical problems into simple, implementable solutions.
- Maintain a full and complete understanding of solution interdependencies and limitations.
- Envision and realize App architecture on the iOS platform Manage the technical factors related to the resilience, performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Ensure technical features are delivered to support all non-functional requirements.
- Guide development staff to exploit identified new techniques and strategies to work more efficiently.
- Overall responsibility for code quality and development level testing.
- Overall responsibility for code reviews. Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to explain technical details to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to influence the technical direction of internal and external teams
- Able mentor development staff on relevant iOS technologies (Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, etc).
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of key iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding threading and performance tuning of iOS Apps.
- Experience evaluating and leading the adoption of new technologies and techniques.
- Experience integrating iOS applications to back-end services.
- In-depth understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
- Experience with push notifications and relevant APIs
- Proficient understanding of GIT code versioning tools.
- Experience working in a continuous integration context.
- Experience working on commercial software products with large user deployments.
- 10 years of iOS programming experience.
- Experience with travel related apps preferred.
Salary: INR 19,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG - MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required