Mobile Crane Operator Jobs Vacancy in Naeem Ahmed Transport Llc Sharjah
Naeem Ahmed Transport Llc Sharjah urgently required following position for Mobile Crane Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mobile Crane Operator Jobs Vacancy in Naeem Ahmed Transport Llc Sharjah Jobs Details:
Naeem Ahmad Transport company is providing the service of transportation in united arab emirates since last thirty years.
- The operator must understand its functions and limitations as well as its particular operating characteristics.
- Having a thorough knowledge of the information contained in the crane's operating manual.
- Being familiar with the crane's load chart. The operator must understand the correct meaning of all notes and warnings and be able to calculate or determine the crane's actual net capacity for every possible configuration of the machine.
- Inspecting and maintaining the crane regularly as prescribed by both the owner and manufacturer.
- Recording in the log or report the details of all inspections, maintenance, and other work done on the crane while in the field.
- Reviewing the planned operation and requirements with the site supervision.
- Finding out the load and rigging weight and determining where the load is to be placed.
- Considering all factors that might reduce crane lift capacity and adjusting the load weight to suit.
- Knowing basics of rigging procedures and ensuring that they are applied.
- Must have a Heavy Duty Licence
- HSC/Diploma with relevant experience on a same role.